Boston Red Sox – Going OVER or UNDER 81 In 2021
With each passing day we get closer to the start of the 2021 Boston Red Sox MLB season. We can officially turn the page on a horrible abbreviated 2020 season in which the boys in red was only able to only go 24-36. We can look forward to putting an end to a 12 game loosing streak to the hated New York Yankees. Even though spring brings optimism and hope Las Vegas has only pinned an 80.5 WIN total number to the 2021 Red Sox. Despite the low bar projected by handicapping experts – three reasons why the Beantown will go OVER 81 and compete in the AL East.
- Strong Boston Red Sox Infield – It remains the strongest part of their team. Xander Bogaerts and Rafael Devers hold down the left side of the infield. They each have been on the Red Sox for several years and in 2020 had batting averages of .300 and .263 respectively. They also each had 11 homers in the shortened 2020 season and will be a force in 2021.
- Pitching Help Is On The Way – It has been almost 12 months since Red Sox ace Chris Sale had Tommy John surgery, but he is not likely to return come August. Nathon Eovaldi can still dish the heat and cannot be overlooked. Eduardo Rodriguez is back. He finished sixth in Cy Young voting in 2019, did not play in 2020.
- The American League East division is not very strong coming into 2021. The Rays have lost starting pitcher Blake Snell. The Baltimore Orioles are the Baltimore Orioles and is Toronto really that concerning? Play the New York Yankees hard and we are right in this race!
Now that we have outlined a few reasons for optimism… what do you think? Can the Boston Red Sox go OVER 80.5 WINS?
StatementGames.com – Giving MLB Fans An Opportunity To Compete In FREE 2 Play Alternative DFS.
StatementGames Inc. is a FREE 2 Play sports gaming platform that has invented a NEW form of Fantasy Sports. It is a great way for diehard and casual MLB fans to play fantasy baseball without spending any money. The one minute overview video found on www.statementgames.com will give you firm understanding of how to play. The game incorporates strategy and simplicity.
Before getting started you will want to preview the “Boston Red Sox 2021 Review: Alternative Fantasy MLB Outlook”.
Upon logging into the StatementGames platform, go ahead and join the 2021 MLB OVER / UNDER WINs Total contest. Once you have done this you will want to complete the following steps:
- Review a list of MLB Team OVER / UNDER WIN Totals
Boston Red Sox OVER / UNDER 80.5 WINS
New York Yankees OVER / UNDER 96 WINS
Houston Astros OVER / UNDER 90 WINS
Los Angeles Angels OVER / UNDER 85 WINS
- As you review a list of Statements, go ahead and pick 10 picks
- Rank your picks in order of confidence with #10 being your most confident Pick and #1 being your least confident pick.
- Select Save.
As the MLB 2021 Season plays out, should your #10 pick become correct you will receive 10 points. If #9 through #1 are incorrect, you will now only have 10 points. You will play in leagues of 8-12 other players and the person with the most points from correct picks WINS.
You will earn credits by finishing in 1st, 2nd or 3rd in any contest you play in. Players have the ability to exchange their coins for cash REWARDS at any time. Over 80 popular retailers to choose from.