With Connecticut native Brad Ausmus ending his Houston Astros playing days (he does hope to play for a west coast team next year), the Astros gave him a humorous yet appropriate sendoff as they made fun of some moments during his career as well as his love of surfing.
- Five Reasons As To Why An Individual Might Be Better Off Playing Bingo Online
- Red Sox Target Jake Odorizzi Will Command A Hefty Sum
- The CF Orr Race in Melbourne | Betting Tips and Winners
- Things to consider for making a perfect gym at home.
- Top Online Casino Games to Try During Corona Lockdown for New Players
- Cristiano Ronaldo reaches 750 goal milestones
- Solskjaer advised to axe Fred from the team
- Anthony Davis signs five year deal with LA Lakers
- 48 NBA players confirmed positive for Covid-19
- Will Alex Cora be a success ahead of his return?